Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Speaking at TEDxBeaconStreet on March 29th


I'm invited by Professor John Warner (Project innovator @ the Camera Culture lab of the MIT Media lab), the founder of Citizen schools and organizer of TEDxBeaconStreet in Boston, to give a TEDx talk on March 29th .

Check it out here. I'm really humbled and happy about the bio that they've written about me in the speakers bio.


Last November I participated in TEDxBeaconStreet annual event with couple of my TEDx fellow organizers from around the world. I even co-hosted a session.

It's all about Love <3 h3="">

1 comment:

Emy Watson said...

im leading a group in my university ( engineering department ), and we want a big event or a project that would attract people, something unique. other universities around made their TEDx event, and another one had a a robot with sensors, and the other had a hologram. what event, some type of confrence or any project that would attract people and not expensive ??
TEDx Program